Hi,
I'm new to Gimp and love it. I'm using version 2.6.10 on a laptop running Win
Vista. But I do have a problem (besides using Windows - I prefer Ubuntu but
stuck with Windows here). I just bought a Kodak ESP 3250 printer. I can't get
the printer to print from Gimp, I get a message that the printer isn't found. I
can Scan from it (it's a printer/scanner)using Gimp. I can also print with the
printer using WordPad (Windows text editor) and can print from an old copy of
Paint Shop Pro (vr. 7) Also, when I try to print from Gimp it seems to bog down
or something. Much later, when shutting down the printer, I did get a message
asking if I was sure I wanted to cancel printing the graphic I was trying to
print in Gimp.

Now I COULD keep editing in Gimp, saving as a file compatible to Paint Shop
Pro, opening the graphic with Paint Shop and printing from there but that's
kind of a pain.

Any ideas, suggestions would be very helpful, other than trashing Windows
(which isn't an option since I don't own this computer, I just have to work
with it). Kodak's out-sourced support was NO help at all.

Thanks,
Chad

--
ChadBJX (via gimpusers.com)