I just installed gimp with Ubuntu 10.10. Simple problem. Any way I try to
print, the printer produces a blank sheet of paper.  HPDeskJetPro prints any
other program's output. It seems that the package on Ubuntu gets the 2,6.10
with the cairo software that doesn't work. Have I answered my own question?

Geoffrey

--
geoffrey (via gimpusers.com)