Hi Koot,

Gimp does not let us convert to CMYK.  I don't remember the details
specifically, but this has to do with the patent for the color
algorhythms.  The only time I ever boot VMWare to use Photoshop anymore is
when I need to work with CMYK colors.  I just load my finished Gimp images
and convert the color.  This is the only use I have for a Windows
environment at all.

It's an irritating limitation of Gimp but not one I bump into often.

Good Luck!

--Ames
                        "Real Chics Dig Linux"
Amy L. Abascal                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Design Chic, VA Linux Systems                  www.valinux.com
Web Design Chic, Silicon Valley Linux Users Group    www.svlug.com