On Mon, Jan 10, 2000 at 08:13:30PM +0100, Cecile Hebert-Souche
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Did anyone there manage to use the Gimp 1.1.11 in the linux 6.3

(you probably mean suse 6.3, since linux 6.3 does not exist, yet ;)

Yes, I _do_ use truetype fonts. There are (unfortunately), a number
of different font-servers that server truetype fonts around, for
example xfstt, xfsftt, xftt and, last not least, the one in the current
xfree-3.9.17 beta.

I am not a font-server expert, but installing one is not an easy task
(read: get professional help, or "hey joe!" support ;). If you have suse
6.3 then you should be able to get help for free.