Hi,

Lars Burgstahler wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I know how to create shapes using the bezier tool. I also know how to draw
> lines with the pen or brush.
> But is there also a way to draw a line with the bezier tool, using a certain
> brush from the palette? I just want to draw an arc or a wave or something
> similar. Making a bezier shape is quite painful for something like that because
> it is difficult to get the same line width everywhere,

Quick suggestions:
1. Convert it to selection and use 'stroke' command ( not sure, but it shuold be in
'Selection' submenu. It fills selection with current brust.
2. If you use unclosed path, try GFigure tools (if you have it, it included at
least in 1.1.17 ver)

    Alex
--
// Only the fireborn understand blue.