I used cvs to checkout a copy of the developer version of gimp because I want to
try some new features.  No configure script was included.  I installed
autoconf and automake from gnu.org and tried a few things, but no luck.
automake will complain about variables not defined and directories missing.
What are the commands to compile it?

I'd like to find a compilable version that has the new feature that shows the
x,y coordinates.

--
Robert B. Easter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]