On Tue, Jul 18, 2000 at 06:57:31AM +1000, Andrew J Fortune <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks, Jakub !!!
>
> Can I take this one step further ? If we use this technique, then it is not

IF you are not scared by PDB calls you could also use the Apply Perl
Expression" to apply two efefcts gradually to each layer. The default
(if I remember correctly, I can`t test it now) blurs an animation.

Most effects (like changing colour & size) can be done in sequence (i.e.
first do the colour effect, then the size change).