At 04:39 AM 16/09/2000 +0200, Marc Lehmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 08:12:44PM +0200, Stephan Henningsen
>> Is there a filter to blow an image up in double size and
>> calculate the extra pixels, instead of simply stretching
>> them, as it is done usually.
>Neither "blow up" nor "stretch pixels" are well-defined terms. What do you
>mean by them?

I would assume that the intended question here is "How do I increase the
number of pixels in my image so that the extra pixels are interpolated,
rather than simply repeated?"


Reply via email to