On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Ben FrantzDale wrote:

> I think the ting to do is scale up normally, then use something like unsharp
> mask to get some detail back. I remember seeing a link (perhaps from this
> list) that was to information on unsharp mask and an even better shaprening
> filter someone had made.

That improved sharpening filter was warp sharp.  


I should also mention that I would scale things up only as a last
resort.  If possible re photograph or re scan at a higher resolution.

Jon Winters http://www.obscurasite.com/

   "Everybody loves the GIMP!" 

Reply via email to