[EMAIL PROTECTED] (2000-09-21 at 2206.16 +0200):
> > Use the scale tool or "Image->Scale Image". The answer is so obvious that
> > I still don't think this is what you wanted to know?
> And that won't stretch it like any ordinary (paint brush)
> graphics tool would?

Yes, it would distort it.

> I mean an "intelligent" stretch tool.  Like you said, not
> just repeat the same pixels.

A basic rule of computing: computers are stupid.

BTW, it will not repeat the pixels, but compute new values to give you
a smooth transition.


Reply via email to