-----Message d'origine-----
De : Jon Winters [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : dimanche 24 septembre 2000 04:47
À : Stephan Henningsen
Cc : Ben FrantzDale; Ian Boreham; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: Does this filter exist?

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000, Stephan Henningsen wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, Jon Winters wrote:
> > I should also mention that I would scale things up only as a last
> > resort.  If possible re photograph or re scan at a higher resolution.
> Say I have a 640x480 JPG I use for desktop background.  I'd
> like that to be 1152x864.  I can't simply rephotograph or
> rescan it.

The easiest way to scale up copyright violations is to:

Open the image

Right mouse click and select: Image > Scale Image...

Then adjust the New Width and New Height and hit [ OK ]

If you try to scale up beyond around 10% of the image size or if the image
is very small things will degrade quickly.  Do not expect good quality
when scaling images up.

Jon Winters http://www.obscurasite.com/

   "Everybody loves the GIMP!"