> > thats the problem.
> I don't think that's is the problem. I can't open most PC/Mac TIFF images, like
> from Photoshop, without resaving them with ACDSee. The rest of the world has no
> problems, but Gimp (or libtiff) does.  I'm using Linux.
> --
> Mat

[insertion of previous post]

> Regards,
> Hedley
>
> [Windows 2000, GIMP v 1.1.24 (Kimball & Mattis port), FrameMaker v
> 5.5.6p145]

[end insertion]

Are you the same person I replied to?
PS: I'm opening up all kinds of TIFFs in GIMP without problems, so who knows where the
issue lies if you're using linux - perhaps its a distro thing.

--
"... one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,
lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of

-={  s  y  n  g  i  n  }=-

-={ [EMAIL PROTECTED] }=-