> Indira, -- wrote
> You have to make sure that you have all the Perl/PDL stuff set up.
Indira is correct... however to elevate confusion... what she is
 talking about is gimp-perl. I.E. the perlotine script is
a gimp-perl script.
it uses
use Gimp;
use Gimp::Fu;
use Gimp::Util;
perl modules which you can get from here

On Tue, Feb 13, 2001 at 02:32:25AM +0100, Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (2001-02-12 at 2016.25 -0500):
> > The perl scripts only show up when configure is certain that you have
> > the PDL and it knows where it is.  I would run configure again and watch
> > it.  My 1.2.1 has it.  I'll bet that this is your problem.
> I do not have PDL, I have Perlotine. You can have Perl without some
> extensions, you just get less plugins.

| There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in their home.   |
| ( Ken Olson, President of DEC, World Future Society Convention, 1977 )    |
| Jeff Sheffield                                                            |
| [EMAIL PROTECTED] AIM=JeffShef ICQ=4340529                                   |
| Gocho Networks http://gocho.net (day gig)                                 |