On 13 Feb 2001, at 19:37, Marc Lehmann wrote:

I am looking for people to write articles for Perl.com and  gimp-perl
and perlotine sound like good topics for an article.

If you use Perl in Gimp and are interested in writing, drop me an e-
mail.  (It is a paying gig.)

I am also interested in articles about BSD and Gimp, so if you have
ideas for an article let me know.

-Chris