Neal Sanche wrote:

> No hablo espan~ol. :) Please try to post in English so the rest of
> us can follow along. I studied Spanish in university but I'm way too
> rusty to have made much sense out of your messages. Thanks. Muchos gracias.

  Neil...It was just that Gustavo and I havenīt seen each other for years and
incredibly we have been reunited again in this list both using Gina...The world
is getting smaller...Anyway,  I join your hopes about Gigasampler to be used with
Gina...Itīs going to be very very useful...About the drivers, I have contacted
Event too, and as far as I could read "between the lines", they were expecting
Win98 to be released for developing new drivers according to Ginaīs own DSP....I
asked this question on last February, and they confirmed that point...So, now
Win98 is on the shelves...perhaps weīll have news soon...But letīs us keep on
sending emails to Events asking for the new Ginaīs driver just in case....

Regards,
Alfredo

--
Alfredo Pereira