So some of you out there have been voicing concerns about real time
effects

using gina.  I myself just bought a gina but have not gotten it to
integrate

into my system correctly..a WHOLE other can of worms.  But anyway, is
all of

this to say that with the current drivers, real time effects processing
like

reverb, delay etc. can not be relied on in a live performance scenario?
Or

are the problems strictly for Directxclusive/Win98?

    It seems a little strange that the gina is sitting on a 66MIPS DSP
and

allowing it to lie dormant instead of helping with the effects

workload.

    It would be nice to get a reply or post if anyone has experiences

other than off-line studio work;  I am intending to use it for
composition and performance applications as well as studio recording so
your response will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Paul Spata   [EMAIL PROTECTED]