Hi Timothy:

    I don't have first hand experience on those Alesis units, but heard bad
things about the nano-stuff from them in other discussion groups. I was also
going to purchase those units until I read the bad reviews and prefered to save
more money for better units. Mostly the complains were that they were noisy and
that the sound had bad quality.
    I hope you can get a good sound out of them, otherwise return them.

Jaime