Hi Claudio,

  So what you want is to be able to build up your own application-specific
data structure for the outbound edges of a vertex (in your case, one that
effectively supports fulltext search on the edge values)?

  Check out: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-31 - this change,
if merged to trunk, would allow you to keep whatever edge datastructure you
wanted, and implement your own internal structures.  Try out that patch,
give a comment on the JIRA if you've got any thoughts!

  -jake