Hi Jake,

thanks for the feedback. I checked out the patch, but it looks like it's
changing just the "read" access visibility. How could I provide a
"value"-indexed internal datastructure according to the new api? the new
addEdge is stil final. I can add my own "getEdgesByValue()" (as I might have
more outedges with the same label) to my own vertex, but i must be able to
modify override the addEdge() somehow.

--
    Claudio Martella
    claudio.marte...@gmail.com