From: "yavuz gokirmak" <>
To: "" <>
Subject: how to use SimplePageRankVertex
Date: Sat, Feb 18, 2012 9:08 am

I am planning to use giraph for network analysis. First I am trying to fully
understand SimplePageRankVertex implementation and modify in order to serve my

I have a question about example,
What is the expected input format for SimplePageRankVertex, I couldn't
understand the input format although  SimplePageRankVertexReader class has few

My input file is contains of rows such as:
usera, userb
usera, userc
userc, usera
userb, userc
userc, userb
Each row represents a relation between two users,
"usera,userb" means that "usera is clicked userb's profile"

Is it possible to make social network analysis over such kind of data using
I will be glad if you can give advices..

thanks in advance
best regards