Thank you for advices,

I have a few more questions.

I have created a class named INTPageRankVertex which is similar to
SimplePageRankVertex and generated a jar holding only
INTPageRankVertex.java.

Later, try to run with giraph command as below but get classpath errors:

giraph INTPageRankVertex.jar org.test.INTPageRankVertex \
-ip /user/hdfs/pagerankinput/graph.input \
-op /user/hdfs/pagerankoutput/ \
-w 1  \
-if org.test.INTPageRankVertex.INTPageRankVertexInputFormat \
-of org.test.INTPageRankVertex.INTPageRankVertexOutputFormat \

First I get,
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.test.INTPageRankVertex

in bin/giraph user jar is added to classpath on line 58
58. CLASSPATH=${USER_JAR}

but CLASSPATH is overwritten on line 87
87.         CLASSPATH=`mvn dependency:build-classpath | grep -v "[INFO]"`

changing line 87 as below solves my first problem. Does this patch is valid?
87.         CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:`mvn dependency:build-classpath | grep -v
"[INFO]"`

After changing line 87 I get a different classpath error:
org/apache/giraph/graph/LongDoubleFloatDoubleVertex

And I solved this problem by adding below line
113. CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:$JAR

Does these patches are necessary or I am doing something wrong while
running my code..

best regards..