Natasha asked:

<<<Has anyone seen Finding Neverland yet? I gather they they have killed off
poor Mr Llewellyn-Davies before the film begins so possibly not madly
accurate - but who cares, so long as the costumes and sets look pretty? Not
me, that's for sure.>>>

Oh Natasha, take your hankies with you if you're intending to see it!! Yep, Mr
Llewellyn-Davies is out of the picture before the action begins, and yep, the
costumes are fab, though some of the sets aren't how I'd've imagined them.
Kensington Gardens looks very nice, though, and the boys are sweet. But I
repeat, for anyone who has yet to join the Anti-Sobbists, be prepared for lots
of snivelling.