In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, girlsown-
>Oh Natasha, take your hankies with you if you're intending to see it!! Yep, Mr
>Llewellyn-Davies is out of the picture before the action begins, and yep, the
>costumes are fab, though some of the sets aren't how I'd've imagined them.
>Kensington Gardens looks very nice, though, and the boys are sweet. But I
>repeat, for anyone who has yet to join the Anti-Sobbists, be prepared for lots
>of snivelling.

It's gorgeous.  And though the facts are all wrong and the time-scheme
compressed, I think it gets at something true about Barrie's love for
the family, something usually gloated over as pedophilia in a horribly
cynical way.  Something that is actually love.  For me it was one of
those films where I cried in the happy bits - when the orphans arrived
at the theatre, for instance.  My children liked it too.

Diane Purkiss