Denny Schierz wrote:
>> IMHO, it's critical we get this part working quickly, like _right
>> now_. Am I
>> being overambitious? Tell me so if you think so.
>you're right, how long do you think, need to write the english part?
Right. I cannot write it all by myself, but I am happy to give it a
good go. Is there anyone else that is interested in working on this? I
can start by bringing in the efforts already made on the gml (git
Structure is required.
* Plumbing Git (do this first?)
* General overview
* How to start a repo (pull from gml)
* How to make changes, commit, etc (there are tutorials
about this somewhere on gml)
* how to convert cvs2git (gml)
* Individual program overview and technical details
(Bring from git-* --help, or within source files)
* End-user git - suggestion: follow cogito
* Similar to above, but lets work it out after we do the above
What do you think?
Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
Git mailing list