I think we also need a "Release Manager" ;)
- create the branch
- tag the version
- create / publish the tarball
- check which commits can go in the branch after a RC.
And perhaps we also need a "9.1.1" branch
So only "critical" remaining bugs can go there, and allow dev to
continue fixing bug in 9.1 branch
- create the 9.1.1 branch from 9.1
- commit only selected fix in this branch
- release it from this branch
BTW, I hope 9.1.1 could be released soon...
(according to the various bug affecting install/update process)
Glpi-dev mailing list