Hello,

The print preview page looks normal. The issue seems to affect just Google
apps, in the latest version of Chrome, on a Mac.
We've had several different users & printers all start having this issue as
of last week, and all other print jobs (besides Gmail) to these printers
are fine, just Gmail prints blank randomly.

Thanks!
Andy