On Mon, 2009-05-04 at 18:32 -0400, Patrick DeBoard wrote:
> 
> 
> On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Tor at Shared Genius wrote:
>                 
>         
>         There is this from 3/26, from Graziano: 
>  
>         I suggest you to install the newer version gnash 0.8.4.
>         The easiest way to do this is to download the deb packages:
>         
>         http://www.getgnash.org/packages/releases/ubuntu/hardy/
> 
>  
> 
> I need someone to walk me through how to do that.  I went to the link,
> for example, and there's like 6 packages.  clicking on one of them
> will get it on my desktop, I suppose, but I don't know what to do with
> it from there.  sorry, i was brought up by windows, i mean winblows

Just double-clicking the package should bring up gdebi, and installing
from there should be intuitive. DON'T open it in an archive program,
that's wrong. 

The packages you'll need are gnash-common, gnash_0.8.4, and
mozilla-plugin-gnash, unless you use Konqueror (I don't believe you do
based on your other postings).

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part

_______________________________________________
gNewSense-users mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnewsense-users

Reply via email to