>
> On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 7:28 PM, Ali Gunduz <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>
>> Beware that this will only work for YouTube.
>
>
You're right, it works only for YouTube. YouPorn flix act like the signal is
not coming through fast, and i still get nothing on mlb.com

but the youtube stuff looked great.  unfortunately, I hardly ever go to
YouTube.

i'll probably get a tv if i can, to watch the Red Sox, and to get the
premium movie channels through my cable company.  Making this little laptop
an entertainment center for me (read: low cost) is not working out.  I can
get the Red Sox and all the movie channels for $103 a month, including my
internet connection ($30).  I was paying $26 for Netflix and $19.95 for MLB
Premium (monthly), so it's only costing me $24 more than that for all of it
on a big screen, plus lots of tv channels.  It seems the best way for me.
_______________________________________________
gNewSense-users mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnewsense-users

Reply via email to