On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 2:29 PM, a message from Courtney Homer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> was posted to the gnhlug-jobs mailing list.
It had no Linux-related content.  She quickly followed up with an
apology to the list-owner address, saying she mistakenly sent her
message to the wrong list.

  That list originally had a "hold every post for moderation"
configuration.  I don't know/remember how/why that got changed to
"allow any post from any subscriber".  It might have been an oversight
when we switched to liberty from rouge.  In any event, I've switched
it back to the "hold every post" model, which should prevent such
mistakes from getting through in the future.

  I should be able to tend the moderator queue myself (it's a very low
traffic list), but if some other people want to volunteer to assist, I
won't say no.  :)

-- Ben