On Fri, 2 Aug 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Yeah, I heard they stop all incoming SPAM as well.
> Hey, do know anyone that needs a bridge?  I have a nice one right
> between Queens and Brooklyn I'm looking to sell ;)  Or, if you
> prefer, I another on in the San Fran/Bay area!

Even though I was born in NYC, and worked in the financial district (which
is on the far south end), I can't claim to know too much about how the
boroughs work.  Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure that the bridge we're
talking about goes from Brooklyn to Manhattan.  ;-)  [That's why you see
all those pics of the WTC workers leaving on the Brooklyn Bridge.]

-Ken