On Fri, 2 Aug 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> However, I must now ask:
>
>       IS there a bridge which connects Queens and Brooklyn?

The "BQE", as it's identified in traffic reports: The Brooklyn Queens
Expressway.  See http://www.nycroads.com/roads/brooklyn-queens/
NB: I know almost *nothing* about Brooklyn -- the last time I was there
was when I fell asleep on the subway and missed Wall St.; for all I know,
this road dumps cars straight into the East River.  But I do seem to
recall that this is probably the correct answer to your question.

-[grain-of-salt]Ken