On 06/06/2017 06:13 PM, Gautier de Montmollin wrote:
> Anyway, the reason of my message is that the concerned part is in
> Gnoga.*, not in my own program.

The reason for my message is to point out that, unless you're sure about all of
the code in your program, you'd better not suppress checks.

The only justification for suppressing checks is that there's no other way to
meet the timing requirements. In many decades of using languages with run-time
checks, I've never encountered such a situation.

--
Jeff Carter
"It's symbolic of his struggle against reality."