We have setup a gnucash file for 2018 and created all our customer and vendor
accounts... plus customized the chart of accounts... and entered all the
transactions to date.
Now we want to do 2017.
Is there a way to export the structure leaving the vendors, customers, and
customized chart of accounts in place so we can begin populating for 2017.
Thanks for any help.
Fran3