Hi, everybody!

How can a business using GnuCash use vendors (so later it can find invoices easily and see when what was ordered), but still pay via credit card?

I have not even figured out exactly how to enter a new bill correctly, since I do not see how GnuCash knows what to credit (i.e., it should be Accounts Payable). I found a little bit about Vendors in Help, but not much.

Thanks so much!

Eric