GNU FEB 12 2019.gnucash.20210219151108.gnucash.LCK

I did a restart of the pc and did the search again for .lck and this is is what I get.....

It is marked modified on 1.03.2021, type LCK file, 0 KB

Further mystery. I appreciate your request to slow down, and I want to, but the sequence of events, since the beginning of this saga, is so strange.

Thanks again for your patience, Barry