I also get the warning if I just keep tabbing.

P.S. I have 1672 zero value splits, 410 are dividend glue splits, most of the rest are comments.

Wm

On 2026-09-04 23:52, Patrick James via gnucash-user wrote:
There are many, but "continue to press <TAB>" is not one I can replicate.

I get a window to confirm the changes.

"Save the changed transaction?
The current transaction has been changed. Would you like to record
the changes before moving to a new transaction, discard the
changes, or return to the changed transaction?"

My process/setup is probably slightly different.


On 09/04/2026 2:24 PM PDT Liz <[email protected]> wrote:

On Fri, 4 Sep 2026 12:26:02 -0700 (PDT)
Patrick James via gnucash-user <[email protected]> wrote:

That may be what it says in the manual, but it does NOT always work
as suggested in the manual.

Maybe I'll document a few situations where the commit happens without
the ENTER key being pressed.
If you continue to press <Tab> the transaction is committed after you
run out of fields in the transaction you are working on and you Tab
into the next transaction


Liz
_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[email protected]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.
_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[email protected]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Reply via email to