> On Sep 12, 2026, at 07:59, Adrien Monteleone <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> 
> I think there are plenty of folks here who see the benefits. Lack of such 
> isn't why the capability doesn't yet exist. I think that is just a matter of 
> resources (time) from volunteers who have other pressing priorities. (like 
> getting the code base to a state, and based on an architecture, that will 
> allow for easy creation of such reports.)

Right. I still want to get to always-SQL using an in-memory SQLite3 db for XML 
files so that we can replace the very limited QofQuery with SQL, then convert 
all of the reports to be query based instead of using the engine API directly 
to retrieve their data. I’ve made zero progress towards that goal for want of 
time to work on it.

Regards,
John Ralls

_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[email protected]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Reply via email to