> Congratulations, Neil, with the help of druvu-acc you've got the management
report you needed and the ability to tweak it as much as you want.

Dunno how you worked that out, I must have missed a post.

I suppose it's this report:
https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/11288701/235570731-7ede9562-8c6a-41e7-8db1-5ca5dd2f04dd.png
which is interesting. It's my most common customised report in QuickBooks,
but it is only two-dimensional, so I have to aggregate classes manually.
GnuCash filter potentially offers multidimensional reporting, which would
be much more powerful, especially if it also returned transactions and
splits not matching a filter.

I agree it needs to be in Scheme. Where can I see the code and how to run
it?

Regards
_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[email protected]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Reply via email to