On 01 October 2026 at 21:42, David T. said:

> I don't use this feature, but the documentation very clearly states:
> 
> "Auto-save time interval: This field sets the number of minutes between
> each automatic saving of the file. Set to 0 to disable the auto-save
> feature."
> 
> This (and the name of the preference) would strongly suggest that the
> feature is supposed to, ahem, *save* the file in question, and not just
> toss up a reminder. 
> 
> But, I'm sure I've misread things. 

Dunno about the current version, but mine has a tick-box for "Show 
auto-save confirmation question" which (without having tested) I would 
expect to govern the behaviour of ... ahem ... the "reminder"

_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[email protected]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Reply via email to