Xac,

Sorry to inform you that neither I nor my parents have
ever set foot on the continent of Africa. According to
my mother, I was born in Mapusa.

I am however curious to know what makes you think I am
an East African returnee. This is pretty bizzare
considering I was not even born when these events took
place.

Anyway, if you feel so strongly about the present
state of affairs in Goa, why dont YOU go and do
something about it, rather than moan and groan about
it from your rocking chair. The fact that you have not
really taken any concrete actions to support your
objectives suggests to me that you are either not very
serious about your alleged cause or are incredibly
lazy and expect others to do your work for you.

Marlon



--- Bernado Colaco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Marlon,
 I guess you are East African returned to Goa
> by Amin or Moi and basically do not have a clue as
> to
> what happened in Goa after 61. 
> 
> If you if you have any info post 61 I will be to
> glad
> to discuss. 
> 
> Xac
> 


##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       #   
# PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/              #  
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #
##########################################################################

Reply via email to