>-----Original Message-----
>From: Tim de Mello [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
>Sent: quarta-feira, 3 de Setembro de 2003 21:12
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: [Goanet]Goa's social indicators
>Miguel:
>
>Just so you know - I fully support what you say. Just because we, "the 
>silent majority" do not actively contribute to this debate, does not
mean >we 
>do not have a point of view.
>
>We just do not have the same stamina as the Xacs and Ruis of this
world.
>
>I just wish they could do something more productive with all that
energy!
>
>
>Tim de Mello
>CANADA

Tim, I am afraid keeping silent and agreeing with Miguel is not enough.
According to Miguel's last post, he wants you and everybody else to go
back to Goa, surrender your foreign passports and fight for the future
of Goa like a true Goan. So I guess you must still be in agreement and I
guess you will be soon leaving Toronto to join Miguel in the Goa's
downgrading process of true JAI HIND!


##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       #
# PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/              #
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #
##########################################################################

Reply via email to