Albert writes
Dear Nasci
Before Christ came into the world, there were lots of religious beliefs
going on. Only in India there were Hindus but else where there was the
greece influence and the roman influence. I am not much aquainted with the
greek methology but I think there was zoorastasim or something like that
please excuse me. The romans believed in sun god. When Christ came into the
world he wanted to cancel all these and just told people about His Father
and He will reach each and every one to the father. There is no need for
intercession at all. This intercession is man made calamity to mint money.
The more saints the more feasts the more money. No one except Christ has
seen heaven and he was only one able to tell how His Father looked liked ,
What He is etc. Whether a person has gone to Heaven or not he is not allowed
to c ome to earth to tell and so I believe is the prayer of the church and
one is not supposed to believe it completely. The faith built by the church
that saints intercede for you is not correct otherwise Jesus Himself would
have told you that. Why have you to v enerate statues? we are supposed to
venerate and adore a bare cross on which Christ died for that Cross brought
us salvation, This is exactly what the believers belief and we laugh at
them. The clergy has forced rubbish on us to keep us to the church or else
lots of people would have gone to the other camp as in the west. Do not be
carried away by false propaganda of the clergy. Ask God to reveal Himself to
You and you will get lot of true inspiration
albert