Hi Santosh,

Should you not have done this in the first place?  This rather than trying to
present yourself as the all-knowing goanet scientist / medical person?

In fact as a true scientist you should be saying to yourself, "anything outside
neuroscience, I am just a humble 'know-very-little' guy".

Please also ask your "Goan cancer surgery expert" how much good information one
can get by just being a web net searcher?  And does the web provide all the
information to be an expert on every field under the sun?
I hope you follow his / her advice.:=))

BTW is your "Goan cancer surgery expert" more of an expert than the Mayo Clinic
web links that your previously provided?  Is he / she more of an expert than
the web links on papers of: Altered Immune Markers after Surgery in humans,
that you suggested we refer to?
The odds are your "Goan cancer surgery expert" like your other references will
support my position, because my explanations and conclusions in the various
posts were "the standard of care" in the US.
Kind Regards, GL