Hello,

I hope this is not considered off-topic: I have started learning Go a few
weeks ago, and have recently finished writing my first sizable piece of Go
code.

I wonder if anyone would be willing to take a look at it, and give some
advice on how to be more idiomatic or improve it somehow. Any feedback is
welcome! :-)

The code is a hand-written parser for a subset of Markdown, and can be
found here: https://github.com/lmbarros/sbxs_go_markydown

Function Parse() on parser.go (
https://github.com/lmbarros/sbxs_go_markydown/blob/master/markydown/parser.go#L7
) is the main entry point for this code.

Thanks a lot!

LMB