On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 10:48 AM, Leandro Motta Barros
<l...@stackedboxes.org> wrote:
> I hope this is not considered off-topic: I have started learning Go a few
> weeks ago, and have recently finished writing my first sizable piece of Go
> code.

Not at all; welcome to the Go community, and congrats on your first
big project! I'm sure you'll get lots of feedback, and please,
continue to ask questions and avail yourself of this list, it's a
great resource if you're just starting out.

Best,
Sam

--
Sam Whited