I think Christoph is asking the right question here. If the code you're
writing requires you to search through collections of many different types
all across the code base, it may make sense to use a language like Python
with in-language support for searching. I think the more likely scenario is
that searching through collections is a trivial part of the overall program.

I think it would be worth working with the language for a bit and providing
an experience report perhaps alongside a proposal if this issue ends up
being as serious as you expect.