1. Oh, I'm all for improvement. I just want somebody to invent something
   in the field of re-use that is as much a breakthrough as Cooperating
   Sequential Processes was to the field of multi-processing. Go would be a
   good place to install that invention, as it is still a simple language.

   2. And you mean go must *adapt*, perhaps by ad*o*pting new features...