On Tuesday, 11 February 2020 23:55:48 UTC, deat...@gmail.com wrote:

> What about #vlang ? https://vlang.io/

https://vlang.io/docs#memory

"(Work in progress) There's no garbage collection or reference counting. V
cleans everything up during compilation. If your V program compiles, it's
guaranteed that it's going to be leak free."

I don't think they've understood the problem at all. There is no indication
of how they plan to deal with this.  Real-world programs allocate
long-lived stuff on the heap.  If there is no GC, I believe they will end
up re-inventing Rust's ownership/borrowing paradigm.