Don't just talk shit, post evidence that explains why your shit doesn't
technically stink just as bad as everybody elses. Because my shit smells
like roses, and therefore you should all be forced to endure it, because I
am the change you are too chicken shit to be (but sure as hell will talk a
huge game because it will get you a couple new twitter followers)