That's great news Max! Thanks so much for looking into this and getting a
solution in the works so fast.

Thanks,
-bryce

On Dec 8, 2009 5:20 PM, "Max Ross (Google)"
<maxr+appeng...@google.com<maxr%2bappeng...@google.com>>
wrote:

I've filed bug
http://code.google.com/p/datanucleus-appengine/issues/detail?id=169 to track
the problem with non-persistent base classes.  I have a fix in the works.
I'll be posting a release candidate with this fix and hopefully a few others
in the next day or two.

Thanks,
Max

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 11:29 AM, bryce cottam <bcot...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > It's all good, we're just trying to get to the bottom of the issue. I'm
> sure the use of the word...

"Google App Engine f...